Need your images to show where they were taken? With FW Gallery map module you can tag your images with geo coordinates and show them on the a big map. In order to display FW Gallery map module on your gallery website, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that FW Gallery map module is enabled.
- Locate module options.
- Assign the position to the module.
- Make sure to select Published status.
- Assign the module to the needed menu item.
- Go to the Files section and find the image you want to be displayed on the map.
- Locate image options and enter geo-coordinates into the corresponding field.
- Don’t forget to Save your configuration.
- Go to the front-end to check how the image is displayed on the map.