Content plugin single image demo
Need more flexibility with articles arrangement?
FW Gallery content plugin is here to help. FW Gallery content plugin extends the functionality of the standard Joomla article system making it easy to insert images or even whole galleries into the articles. In order to insert images into your articles, make sure to perform the following.
1. Activate the plugin.
2. Locate the article you want to insert the images into or create a new one.
3. Find FW Gallery button at the bottom of the editor area and click on it.
4. Make sure that Editor button plugin is activated. Otherwise, the button won’t appear in the editor area.
5. Choose the images that you want display in your articles and set the alignment and width for these images.
6. Click Save button. Once you have saved the configuration, images IDs show up in the editor area.
7. Change the places of the IDs within the article if you want to change the place of the images within the article.
8. Don’t forget to Save your configuration.
9. Go to the front-end to view the result.
Content plugin gallery demo
FW Gallery Content plugin makes it easy and fast to insert the whole gallery into the article. To make it happen, do the following:
1. Repeat steps 1-3 outlined in the article above.
2. Choose the gallery you want to show in your article.
3. Click Save button. After the configuration is saved, the gallery ID appears in the editor area.
4. Change the place of the ID to change the place of the gallery within the article.
5. Don’t forget to Save your configuration.
6. Go to the front-end to view the result.